Connector is a curb-to-curb service you may use to travel anywhere within a 10 mile radius of designated service areas. To ride, you need to make a reservation.
Full fare customers cannot use Connector when the pick up destination is located within 1/3 of a mile of a Fixed Route.
Hours of Operation:
- Service Operates
- Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., except for major holidays
- Reservations at 866-962-5515
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., except for major holidays
- Medical trip reservations may be made up to six days in advance
- General rides – shopping - school or work - up to two days in advance.
- Trips are scheduled based on a first come, first served basis.
- All reservations must be received by 4 p.m. one day before the service is needed,.
- At the time of your reservation, you will be given a pick up window of 30 minutes for the bus to arrive. Please be ready for the bus at the beginning of your pick up window. In order to stay on-time, drivers can only wait three (3) minutes for you.
Booking Your Trip
Please have the following information ready when reserving your ride:
- Date of the trip
- Appointment time and return pick up time
- Pick-up and destination addresses and facility name
- Major intersection near the pick up and destination points
- Telephone number
- Number of passengers traveling
- Need of mobility aids, such as a wheelchair
If Your Plans Change
Please call Customer Service as soon as possible to cancel and re-schedule your trip. To accommodate as many customers as possible it is important for you to inform SMART when your situation has changed and you cannot use the service after it has been scheduled. To cancel your trip, call Customer Service at 866.962.5515. Excessive ‘no shows’ (people who are not at the pick-up point on-time) or late cancellations will lead to probationary status or possible loss of service.
No Show/Cancellation Policy
Non-emergency cancellations of more than 10% of booked trips in a 30 day period may result in probationary status and/or temporary suspension of service. Please review the ridership guidelines for details.
Reduced fares are available for senior citizens and disabled customers. An application is required before a reduced fare card can be issued. If you think you qualify for a reduced fare, click here.
Want to reserve a bus for a group of five or more passengers? Ask the Customer Service Operator about group trips (reservations depend on schedule availability).
Booking Your Trip Online via MyConnector
You can also book your reservation online with MyConnector. No need to wait. Day or night, whether you need to reserve a ride, cancel or confirm your trip, MyConnector is available. All trips booked on MyConnector must be scheduled by 4 p.m. the day before.
To use the MyConnector automated system, you must first create an account by registering. Then you can access your account when it is convenient for you.