Skip to Content


How do I travel as a visitor on another system’s ADA service in a different city?

Sunday, October 11, 2020/Categories: ADA

If an individual presents documentation to the public transit provider of the city they will be traveling to, a visitor certification will be issued, which allows for 21 days of service in any calendar year.  This assumes the location travelled to also has ADA paratransit service available.

Number of views (566)


Theme picker