SMART will not sell or distribute customer information without consent. SMART reserves the right to contact all program participants. Any forgery or abuse of the program by either the employer or employee will result in termination of bus pass and/or termination from the Get A Job, Get A Ride program. By submitting an application, applicant certifies that the information contained therein is accurate to the best of their knowledge. SMART reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny the application or suspend the ridership of any and all participants, for any reason.
- The Get A Job, Get A Ride program is free to employers’ enrolled in the program and their employees who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Employers must have a valid Federal Tax Identification Number to be enrolled in the program.
- Employers are responsible for utilizing the Get A Job, Get A Ride program for recently hired employees who meet the eligibility criteria set by SMART.
- Employers are responsible for distribution of the SMART 31 Day Bus Passes directly to each enrolled employee meeting the eligibility criteria.
- All employers are subject to audit by SMART to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of Get A Job, Get A Ride program.
- Employees are limited to one (1) complimentary SMART $2.00 31 Day Bus Pass ($66.00 Value), per year.
- Only SMART 31 Day Bus Passes are distributed as part of the Get A Job, Get A Ride program. No other passes may be substituted.
- Employees are responsible for conditions of use set forth on SMART 31 Day Bus Passes.
Employee Eligibility Criteria
- Currently employed in permanent, full-time position.
- Participation form must be received within 30 days of employment start date.
- Employees must submit their date of birth and the last 4 digits of their social security number to be enrolled in the program.